All are presumed innocent until proven guilty…
Felonies, DUIs, Arson, Drug Crimes, and Sex Crimes
Attorneys at Kenneth Ubong Udoibok, P.A., have represented hundreds of people in federal and state courts. Our defense attorneys include Kenneth Udoibok, a former Deputy County Attorney and a Division Head of St. Louis County Attorney’s Office. Our attorneys and staff are experienced, dedicated, and aggressive and we bring our combined wealth of experiences to defend our clients. No criminal case is too small or too big for Kenneth Ubong Udoibok, P.A. Our attorneys have tried felony cases to acquittal in state court and have the satisfaction of defeating federal indictments. No matter what criminal charges you are facing, attorneys at Kenneth Ubong Udoibok, P.A., will provide aggressive and competent representation to resolve your case through effective negotiation or jury trial.
Kenneth Ubong Udoibok, P.A., attorneys handle all types of criminal cases including:
- Computer Crimes (possession & manufacture child pornography)
- Disorderly Conduct
- Drug Crimes (manufacturing, possession & distribution of control substance)
- DWI & DUI (Refusals, Criminal Vehicle operation, Criminal vehicle homicide)
- Domestic Assault
- Felony Offenses
- Forfeiture (criminal & civil)
- Fraud (credit card & Identity theft)
- Gun Charges (possession w/o permit, prohibited person in possession)
- Internet Crimes (possession & distribution of pornography, solicitation)
- Juvenile Offenses
- Order for Protection
- Probation Violation
- Sex Offenses (Criminal Sexual Conduct, Failure to register)
- Felony Theft
- Traffic Violations
- Underage Consumption
- White Collar Crimes
Do you need more information?
If you would like more information about our capabilities or receive a case evaluation, please schedule an initial attorney consultation by completing our online form or calling 612-808-6031. The sooner Kenneth Ubong Udoibok, P.A. lawyers are involved, the sooner you benefit and avoid pitfalls in your case.